Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 80 - Please, Father

We ache when our children ache.

My Carson has been experiencing leg pain for the last couple of months. We've kept an eye on him and became very cautious. When he would be in pain, we would comfort him the best we could. The last straw was one night last week he was all stooped down walking. He said it made him feel better. The next day he saw the pediatrician, had x-rays and blood work. All tests came back HEALTHY.

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

The fact that he hurt bothered me. Just like the times I held him as he had his breathing spells. Each time, I felt helpless. I knew I was limited in my own power. However, God can do anything.

He could have chosen to make the test results come back NOT GOOD. Just like he could have taken the cup of suffering from Jesus. I am thankful that Carson is healthy and I am thankful that Jesus died for my sins.

In everything, God has a plan. In his plan we are going to have trials. Regardless of what the season places us in, we must have faith in him and be accepting of his will. As a mother, I'll admit that it was hard to pray for Carson to be healthy and at the same time pray for acceptance of God's will.



1 comment:

  1. Natasha, I will keep praying for Carson and I'm hoping his legs are feeling better. It's so hard when your kids are sick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.