Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 74 - Judas

I am always amazed at people who don't believe in Satan. That is such a scary thought. Satan is real. We can not make him small, but we cannot make him out to be bigger than Jesus either.

Judas.

Ah, Judas.


We can look at him and his actions and probably decided we don't like him because he betrayed our Jesus.

Satan knew what was(n't) in his heart. He used that for his own good.

We have an awesome lesson to learn here. If Satan could "get" Judas, one of the twelve," he can just as easily get one of us. All he has to do his attack at our weaknesses. He can do that so easily if we are not guarded by The Word. Maybe today we should all take a step back, examine ourselves, and strengthen our defenses by placing Jesus at the center of our lives and placing ourselves at the center of His will.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.