Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 72 - Things to Watch For

Oh, dear Jesus!  Are you coming soon? 

That would be my question for him.  Why would I even wonder if his return is near?  Have you turned on the news lately? 

Our world is a mess.  Sin runs amuck.  Satan is at work.  People have pushed God away.  I think he is trying to get our attention.

Devastation is everywhere.  We see it everyday with natural disasters and unspeakable crimes.  Just tonight, several counties aways, a couple was found murdered. An AMBER alert went out for their child and another juvenile.  Although details haven't been released, we can assume those juveniles were involved somehow.  The world is a scary place.  The signs are there that Jesus is coming soon and we desperately need Him. 

I am so glad I know Him.  What a blessing to know that my eternal home is with him regardless of what happens today or tomorrow.  Thank you, Lord for that assurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.