MMMMM. Bacon! (sort of feel like that dog treat commercial!)
Making them is simple. Here's what I do:
1. Cut bacon slices in half.
2. Wrap a Ritz cracker with half of a bacon slice.
3. Place wrapped crackers on a microwavable plate (I use my bacon plate, and I also put paper towels on the plate to soak up the grease).
4. Microwave for 3 minutes or until bacon is crisp. (my microwave is NOT consistent so the time varies)
5. Transfer to a platter/plate to cool.
I wish I had a picture, but I don't. These appetizers are delicious (it is bacon!). I usually had an unspoken competition with Jeff's uncle Wayne as to who could finish them off!
As I searched online for a pic, I came across an alternate recipe that uses Parmesan cheese. MMMM. Bacon. Cheese. MMMM.
Wives of Faith for their annual Christmas Blog Carnival. If you are a military spouse, feel free to join in. There are some great prizes each day!