Monday, December 17, 2012

Book Review: Rudy: My Story

After being a fan of the movie Rudy, I was really excited to review Daniel "Rudy" Ruettiger's book Rudy: My Story.

Be forewarned. The book is not like the movie. 

This is not the sole story of how Ruettiger became a Notre Dame football story.  Ruettiger takes an honest look at his life, the perseverance, the failures, the successes , the events that made him into what he is today.  He discusses what brought forth his movie. 

Ruettiger's story is motivational and eye opening.  He shows us how to make our dreams come true.

I received a copy of this book from Thomas Nelson for the purpose of review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.