Saturday, December 08, 2012

Wives of Faith Christmas Blog Carnival: Day 8 - Christmas Attire

I am a sock person.  I love socks.  Why? I am very cold natured.  Fleece and flannel sound so good to me all year round. One way I keep warm is by wearing socks a lot. 

I love Christmas socks.  At one time, I had a pair for each day of the week. I guess I wore them out because I only have 3 pair now. 

Sorry there are no pics. They are all dirty!

What is your favorite Christmas attire?  You can find out what some other military spouses are wearing this Christmas by visiting Wives of Faith and joining in their Christmas Blog Carnival.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.