Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Spreading the Love

I am so very thankful for my friends. 

Honestly, I've had difficulty with the whole friend thing all my life.  I was hurt by two very close friends in the past.  One in middle school and one in college. I feel like I was betrayed by these girls. Since then,  I guess you could say that I have had a hard time trusting and opening up to people. 

Over the years, my friendships have gotten better.  At age 35, I am really beginning to open up and put myself out their....just for a select few though.  My circle of friends isn't very big.  Its the quality, not the quantity! 

Lately, my friends have been spreading the love.  They have been taking such good care of me. For that I am grateful.  I am thankful that God has placed these women in my life.

1 comment:

  1. You know, it' really hard to put yourself out there. It took me two years to do it here. We almost left here as quietly as we came, ha! I am thankful for my friends and I am so glad that you have good friends around you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.