Friday, February 11, 2011

Is it Possible?

Today we have sunshine. 
 We had it yesterday too.

But none of this...

melted.
 So, we played
 and played
 and ate
So is it possible that today, we will thaw out? I have been in this house since I got home at 2:00 Monday.  Sam's Club and Target are calling my name!  We are out of formula and diapers. We need Valentine's for parties on Monday and baby shower invitations.  I will try to venture out today.  The boys seem to have gotten over any "yuck" they've had lately (Carson is still coughing some). I will venture out today. I must.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.