Monday, February 14, 2011

An Award? For Me?

Thanks to Kathleen for awarding me with the:

It is my first blogging award!  Here is how it works:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.


So, here are 7 things about me you might not know:
1. I am a hopeless romantic.  I am crazy over love songs and love stories.
2. My favorite verse is "This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24.
3. At one time, I wanted to be an accountant. Then I realized you had to be good with math.
4.  I would love to run my own business...a bridal salon. The whole math thing would probably be a problem with that.
5. My eyes are different shapes.
6. I got jealous once in church. I didn't realize my BFF had such a great voice.
7. I have never had normal pets.

So now you know :)

I am passing my award to:

Melanie
Nicole
Cole
Kim
Marie
Kristi
Gina
Misty






4 comments:

  1. Oh Natasha! Thank you so much! I am truly honored. We have so much in common. Even down to the eyes being two different sizes {and shapes}.
    I will definitely accept this nice award and pass it on.
    You are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am honored. Totally unexpected and great way to start the day!!! Thank you!

    So, what kind of pets do you have?
    We have three dogs... and currently four puppies. (I know... I know.. don't say how nuts it is). Fortunately, our litter is all sold and will be in their new homes in about 2 weeks.

    I have 3 kids (you know), 1 hubbie, 1 fish, 1 hamster, 2 frogs, one turtle. I love kids, pets... messes. It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Natasha! I am so humbled and excited!! It was a wonderful surprise to an especially long and hard couple of weeks. I can't wait to pass it on!

    How is your week going? How are the kiddos?! I don't have any pets, but I secretly wish I had a golden retriever. :)

    Have a beautiful day friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This past week was crazy so I am just now seeing this but thank you so much! I will for sure pass it along! Love reading ur blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.