Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 45 - Who is this man?

On Sunday, we discussed having a fear of God and what that meant. Luke 9:28-36 reminds me of having that fear of Him.

It isn't that we are scared to death of God.

It is that we see Him for WHO he really is.

He is powerful.
He is love.
He is all knowing.
He is everywhere.
He is majestic.
He is holy.
He is friend.
He is healer.
He is father.
He is Savior.

Once we are able to see him for who he is, we respect him. We give the honor and glory to him that he deserves. We know that he knows our hearts.

God is so much bigger than we give Him credit for. Like Beth said, He will reveal himself to us in wonderful ways we we truly open up and make ourselves willing to really see Him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.