Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Half

I am half way through my 90Days With Jesus study.

Truly awesome!

I am learning so much.

About Him. About me.

It is so exciting to meet Jesus daily. It hasn't been easy. But I am committed to Him. I've had sick kids, gotten behind in housework, and lost some sleep. Life as normal. I am making Him my priority, though, which was one of my goals when starting the study. I am working to create healthy Christian habits.

God has certainly been talking to me through this study. I am learning not only to listen, but to also obey, denying myself. I've been trying to be more like Jesus by showing patience, being understanding and patient, and loving those I encounter. It isn't always easy, but it is well worth it, living in obedience.

I am looking forward to what the remainder of this journey holds. I'll continue to pray for an open heart and allow Him to not only speak to me, but change me as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.