Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I LIVE to give thanks for the daily gifts


Since starting my one thousand gifts journey, these are a few of the things I have recorded in my journal:


~ how he serves our country ~

~ gray, bubbly storm clouds ~

~ sleeping in with 5 children in the house ~

~ hanging out with an old friend ~

~ how he talks with his eye brows - like his mama ~

~ the medicine that helps him breathe ~

~ teachable moments ~

~ a cool beginning to June ~ 

~ sweatshirts and jeans at the ballpark ~

~ baby feet ~

~ Happyland kids ~

~ helping a friend ~


I decided to start my one thousand gifts journey after reading Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts.  I crave to find the "ugly beautiful," the gifts I take for granted, and the unsurpassing joy found in my relationship with my Heavenly Father. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great start to your list! It will enrich, I promise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.