Tuesday, June 12, 2012

His First Wedding

This weekend, Jeffrey officiated his very first wedding.  The groom is a Staff Sergeant at his unit, and he and his bride are absolutely wonderful.  Their family made us feel so welcome.

The church was a small, one room Presbyterian Chapel on the grounds of Montgomery Bell State Park.  It was simple, yet beautiful.


 The wedding party was comprised of friends and family.  Over the years, the groom has taken in kids who have had a rough start to life.  The bride joined in when they met, and now they have a large extended family.



We wish Don and Jen the very best.  It was a blessing to be a part of their special day.  I have to say I am a proud wife.  If Jeff was nervous, he never let on.  The ceremony was beautiful. The bride and couple basically let him have free reign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.