Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And now we know.....

that I am totally outnumbered!



YES! We are having another boy! We are excited, thrilled, overjoyed, and mostly BLESSED! The ultrasound today showed a very active, healthy baby boy.



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made your works are wonderful. All the days ordained for me were written inyour book before one of them came to be. ( Psalms 139:13,14 & 16 )





As you celebrate this news with us, please pray for sweet Stellan. Although this is a family I've never met, I do pray for them often. As a mom, I can't imagine going through what this family goes through. Please pray for his healing and strength for his family.





"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." ( Jeremiah 1:5 *NIV )



15 comments:

  1. YAY!! I know you would have been excited either way. So happy for you and your family. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.