Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Chaplain Update

The whole Chaplain "thing" (not sure what else to call it) started out slow and discouraging. Just seemed like it would never happen. Now, things are moving quite quickly. In fact, on November 14, we will be having Jeffrey's swearing in ceremony at church where he will take his Oath of Office. He has started his own blog to share his process and adventures with other Chaplain candidates, our family, and our friends.



Please continue to pray for us as we continue this journey.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you kids .
    "And the Lord shall guide thee continually."Isaish 58:11
    And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.Jeremiah 3:15
    I love you Tash, I pray the Lord continues to bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.