Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big Day Ahead

Saturday is the big day.  I can't believe it is here.  In a way,  it seems like it has taken forever to get to the point, and then again, it seems like it has gotten here so quickly.

The boys are excited.  They have their own Army uniforms they will be wearing.  They will look very professional during the ceremony! 

I still can't get over the work God has done in our lives.  I look at where we were 18 years ago when we started dating.  Then 10 years ago when we got married, 7 years ago when Colin was born, and 3 years ago when Carson was born.  This was never our plan. It was HIS plan.  All we did was trust and obey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.