Monday, October 05, 2009

To everything there is a season

He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11


October 2 was our 10 year wedding anniversary. What an amazing 10 years it has been! We couldn't have imagine then what God had in store for us. He has brought us such a long way from where we started. For that, we are very thankful.




We celebrated our anniversary a day early by going to Red Lobster with the boys. Our anniversary night was actually spent at a wedding rehearsal for our dear friends JD and Laura Beth. We met JD when we first started attending Calvary. He soon became the youth minister, and we bonded with him immediately. JD and Colin definitely had a bond. This year, Laura Beth became one of Colin's teachers. We were delighted when they asked if Colin could be their ring bearer for the wedding! Brooke, a friend from church was asked to be the flower girl.


Could this be something we should expect to see again when they are adults?!?!




Or maybe this lovely couple, Carson and Anna Laura.



Whatever God's plans are for my family, I pray that we are willing to trust and obey.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.