Friday, September 25, 2009

After All This Time.......

I can proudly say that my husband his on his way to being a Chaplain for the Army Reserves!!!!



Jeffrey has worked so hard to get to this point and we got the call today. It will be 30-60 days before he receives his oath. More on all that when it is time.



I am very proud of Jeffrey. I asked him today, "Did you ever think ten years ago when we got married that you would be a Chaplain and be expecting your third child?!?" Of course God has plans for us that we could have never imagined. Please continue to pray for us as we begin this new journey.



The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord and He delights in his way. Psalm 37:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.