Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Jason

Thank you for your continued prayers for my cousin Jason. Doctor's put him in a coma in hopes of helping his immune system fight this illness. Please continue to pray for his healing.



Please pray for my mom and grandma as they have flown to Florida to be with my aunt and Jason's wife.





Bless the LORD, O my soul;

And all that is within me, bless His holy name!



Bless the LORD, O my soul,

And forget not all His benefits:



Who forgives all your iniquities,

Who heals all your diseases,



Who redeems your life from destruction,

Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,



Who satisfies your mouth with good things,

So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Psalm 103:1-5






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.