Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fearless

Thank you so much WaterBrook Press for providing me with copies of the book Fearless

Jeff was able to take the copies to his unit and pass them out after his chapel service.  The Soldiers were very appreciative to receive the books.  One Soldier in particular that had extra duty and couldn't attend service approached Jeff later and asked if he had extras. He had read a couple pages from some one else's book and was very interested in it. Jeff was glad to have enought to share with him as well.

Thank you, WaterBrook Press!

If you would like to find out more about this book, check out my book review, the trailer, or visit the official webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.