Friday, June 15, 2012

Souls saved and pizza


Its finally Friday
I'm free again
Got my motor running
For a wild weekend


Not really but it sounds good doesn't it!


Well, it has been a pretty awesome week. We just finished up our Amazing Wonders Aviation vacation bible school.

And

I

Am

Tired

There were lots of seeds planted and 4 souls saved (3 kids and 1 mom)! How good God is!


A mom!


At VBS!


Too cool!


I told my BFF that I just don't get how VBS wears us out more than normal everyday life. Pretty crazy.


Can I be honest about something?


It wouldn't hurt my feelings if I didn't see, smell, touch, taste, or think about pizza for a long time.


Pizza for supper Tuesday.


Pizza for lunch Wednesday.


Pizza for baseball party Thursday.


Pizza for VBS celebration today.


Pizza offered to take home.....NO THANK YOU.


I'm afraid I may turn into pizza.



I have to admit that I am looking forward to some good old ball park food at the Hot Rods game! I can guarantee it won't be pizza!


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, a mom getting saved during VBS! Hey I have a recipe I just posted on my blog yesterday, for PIZZA Burgers, you may want to try!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.