Tuesday, June 08, 2010

So Long Nanny McPhee!

Remember the Nanny McPhee tooth?


It is GONE!!!!!

What a relief!!!  We have worked on fought about getting this tooth out for months now. I told Colin he had until Sunday to get it out, and after that I was calling the dentist.  Well, Monday morning I called and scheduled a cleaning and check up for today.  Dr. Elliot decided to go ahead and give it a tug this morning. Colin did a wonderful job.  I never expected him to pull it today. I assumed it would take another appointment.  Dr. Elliot rubbed some topical anesthetic on it and gave it a tug.  When we got to the car, Colin said, "Mama, I started to cry a little at the end. Now, I'm crying because I am so happy."  Of course I have to turn my head to keep from crying. 

We celebrated by going to Target and buying a package of baseball cards and a package of Nascar cards (I got me two pair of the $1 flip flops).  Then we stopped by Dunkin Donuts on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. i know it's tough being a mom and your one 3 times over. they will say the darndest things and break your heart and you wont even see it coming. It's only just begun....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.