Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Recent Conversations

Mama: Edie is going to come watch you and Carter while me and Colin go to the funeral home.

Carson: But Mama, she's gonna wanna hold the baby!

Mama: Well, she's gonna have to.

Carson: Well, she's gonna have to give him back!

********

Colin to Nanny's answering machine: Nanny, we just went to see Toy Story 3 and it was great. If you have any questions, just call us back. Thank you. Bye.

********

Carson tossing the cat: Mama, the cat is all wet.

Mama: I know. Carter just spit up on his back.


*******

Carson getting out of the car: Mama, can we go upstairs?

Mama: No, honey. You'll go upstairs for children's church.

Carson: But I want to go upstairs to your class.

Mama: My class is downstairs. We aren't having Bible school anymore.

Carson: But Mama!

Mama: But I love you.

Mama: I love you.

Mama: I SAID I LOVE YOU!

Carson: I'm still not talkin'!

*******

Colin: So, how do I look, Mama?

Mama: You look good, Colin.

Colin: I ain't never looked this handsome before!


*******


Picture two brothers being hog wild in the middle of Wal-Mart and a mama that has had enough.

Mama: Stop, boys. You better start acting right.

Oldest son gets the hint and tries hard to behave. Middle child doesn't make it easy.

Mama (eye level with middle child): If you don't stop right now, I'm going to spank the fire out of you right now.

Carson (in his famous high pitched voice): HA! HAAA! SPANK THE FIRE OUT OF ME!


******

Hilarie: Carter is taking a good nap. I bet your mama would like for you to do that.

Carson: Do what?

Hilarie: Take a nap.

Carson (in that same high pitched voice in the middle of Pizza Hut): A nap? HA! HAAA!

*****

My favorite of all time....
Colin, angry because he didn't get his way: HEY! NO FAIR TO CARSON!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.