Thursday, June 17, 2010

Randomness (or not)

My week has been anything but random. Between VBS, flat tires, Granny's funeral, and baseball trophies, I have been able to snap a few pictures of our activities.

Monday after VBS, Hilarie and I took the kids to Pizza Hut for lunch.

Robeez had these winter boots on sale. Too cute! I know it is 95 degrees outside, but a girl has to plan ahead!


BIG, HUGE, BLACK ants have attacked one of our trees out in the front yard. We are eventually going to have to cut it down before it falls.


This is the reason why I've slept on the couch a couple nights this week.

Look, even Carter does it!

Before trophies were handed out Thursday night, we caught a glimpse of a special treat from God in the sky. I wish I had a picture of me, Hilarie, and Julie taking a picture of this. I'm sure it was a strange sight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.