Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Holy Cow! Cubs Win! Again....

Wow! Those Cubbies played another great game. You know, I get excited when they win, but I love that the kids get excited and have fun. I am very proud of these kids. Tonight's score was Dodgers 1, Cubs 13.

Colin got a double for his first at bat. Then the second time he was out on first (I think he was safe---have it on video----it was a pretty close call!).
He didn't get much action playing 3rd base tonight.

Casey hit her first homerun tonight. I was so proud of her. Her reaction when she got to home was priceless. I wish I'd had that on video as well, but I was holding a fussy baby. She was so sweet after the game. She asked, "Natasha, will you call Coach and tell him I hit a homerun?" I gave her my cell phone and let her tell him herself. It tickled her to death (I think coach Jeff was tickled about it too).

Michael scored two runs. He told Julie he hit a homerun because he hit the ball and then scored later. Too cute.

Our tournament starts Friday. We play the Cardinals. I hope the kiddos give it their all again.


Carson was one tired babe! He cuddled beside me on the couch before we left for the game and was out. He finally woke up when we got home.


I've had trouble posting my videos here, but was able to post them on Colin's blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.