Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Dedication

Each Father's Day, we have a Baby Dedication service. Dr. Copass explained that the father is the head of the household and the maturity and faith of the family is his responsibility, and that is why he chose Father's Day for this service. There were 5 babies dedicated today. Here are some pictures from today.





We really missed having Jeffrey there for the service and not being able to celebrate Father's Day with him. I was glad to hear that he was able to speak with some boot camp soldier's during a service this morning. We can selfishly want what we want, but God is using him in a wonderful way. I am very proud of him.

Happy Father's Day Jeffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.