Sunday, February 14, 2010

How I Love Thee

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a wonderful day to honor those we love!! If you are like me, you want those who are special to you to know not just today, but everyday how much you love them. We go out of our way to show them.

Shouldn't we then go out of our way to show God how much we love Him? Afterall, we know from John 3:16 how much He loves us: For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Each day, let your Heavenly Father know that you love Him. Pour your heart out to Him in prayer. Thank Him for the many blessings He has given to you. Thank Him for the trials that have made you stronger. Thank Him for Jesus Christ.

Cards, roses, and chocolates don't matter. Cards get lost or thrown away, roses wilt and die, and chocolates melt or get eaten. But the love of God lasts forever!!!! What better gift to receive?!?!?!

Although I am at home with a sick little one today, not able to sing and worship with my church, I will praise God in all I do, thanking Him for his LOVE, GRACE, and MERCY. This will be my gift to Him on this Valentine's Day and everday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.