Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to Normal???

We finally went back to school yesterday. I guess things are normal for now. I'm totally worn out. Those snow days spoiled me. During the middle of the day, my desk chair and I became quite good friends. We spent a big part of the afternoon together! Colin and Carson seem to be glad to be back with their friends, even though they gripe and complain about having to go to bed and then get up. Next week should be a normal week. By that, I mean a five day week. However, Kelly Baxter says we will miss Monday and Tuesday! We have testing next week plus picture day, so not real sure how normal of a week it will be.

Other than getting back into the swing of things, we are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new little one. We are 5 weeks from my due date. I'm anxious to see what the doctor says at my next appointment to see how "things" are progressing.

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.