Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Snow Day #7

Enjoying being at home on yet another snow day.

I hate that Colin will have to make up these days, but they are a blessing to us. I get to take it easy and rest, and the boys and I get to enjoy our time together. Today it is just me and Carson. Colin has headed out to spend time with his cousin Connor and friend Cooper at Aunt Ann's house. Not sure what they will get in to, but knowing those 3 boys, they will have a blast. Carson and I have been playing the Wii and reading books together.

I go for my 34 week check up this afternoon if the weather holds out. Just praying that all will go well just as it has with each previous appointment. Carter is quite active still. I've been having lots of Braxton Hicks contractions. Last night Carter got into this crazy position and Colin cracked up at how my stomach was shaped.

The boys had their "big brother" class last week. They loved it. Carson has now decided he will come visit me in the hospital because he will get to cuddle in the bed with me and Carter. Colin is ready to eat at the Subway located in the hospital and look at the babies in the nursery. They will be great big brothers! Colin already is and he will definitely teach Carson a thing or two.

My coworkers are having a baby shower for me in two weeks (if it doesn't snow!). Hilarie, Sue, and Mary are having one for me as well at church. I've washed up all the clothes, socks, and bibs I have.

I can't wait to get to hold this precious baby. Carson was playing with my belly last night. I asked him what he thought Carter was going to look like, and he said, "He's going to have brown eyes and brown hair."

There's a lot to do here at the house, but little motivation to do much. Guess that explains why the Christmas wreath is still on my door!

Oh, I did get a "nice surprise" last night when I got home from parent teacher conferences. My husband met with Dale Rose yesterday to give back Lazarus. However, when I walked through the back door, Lazarus was standing across the room waiting for me. I feel him watching me everytime I walk in and out of the room and I'm just waiting for him to yell, "Boo!" as I come out of the utility room. Hopefully, Lazarus will be fixed up soon and can go back with Bro. Dale.

Stay safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.