Friday, February 19, 2010

While I'm Waiting

Have you seen the movie Fireproof? I know, I know. It has been out for a while. I have to say it is a wonderful movie. I absolutely love the song While I'm Waiting by John Waller. When I watched the movie and that song played, I struggled so badly to fight back my tears. No, not that I was experiencing anything from the movie, but just waiting in general for God to reveal something, to put an end to something, to just admit that I needed to live the way the song said in whatever I have to wait for.

Tonight as I searched Tangle, one of my favorite sites, I came across the video and would like to share it. Be sure to mute the playlist before playing the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.