Saturday, February 06, 2010

Am I Doing What I Had Hope?

Last January, I wrote my very first post on this blog.

I am very excited about the fact that I haven't gone without words to continue this blog. I only hope that I am using this wonderful technology to inspire someone. Whether I am posting about my family, my job, or the devotional ideas God leads me to or adding new songs to the playlist, I hope that I can touch someone's heart.

That, afterall, was the point. To allow God to use me to touch others through this blog.

My prayer is that somewhere along the way, something I have posted here or a song that you've heard has given you a little bit of hope or inspiration, that you've felt the love of God here. There has been times that when I've sat here typing away, I've felt God's loving arms around me, giving me love and strength when I've had a rough day or felt lost in a situation. I thank Him for that.

I thank you for continuing to check in on me and this blog. I pray that as I continue to post, that I will be able to touch your heart in some way. Although I do share a lot about my kids (what proud mom wouldn't), I pray that something I say will stand out as God's love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.