Sunday, January 09, 2011

Before We Begin

I am SO super excited about starting my our new study about Jesus.

I know some of you that will be joining in are not bloggers and that is fine. Not a problem. You've asked me about how to post a comment, so I'd like to give you some instructions:

At the end of each post, it says Comments. It may or may not have a number beside it depending on if you are the first to comment. Well, click the word Comments.

Type in whatever you want to say.

Where it says Comment as: you will want to choose Name/URL if you do not have some sort of account that it shows . All you have to do is type in your name.

It may require you to type in a funny looking word for security purposes.

Finally, click on Post Comment. If the screen doesn't change and/or a little battery looking thing appears there, just click again.

That should do it. My fourth graders are great at posting comments on our classroom blog, so I know you'll do fine!

One thing that would be great would be for each of you who will be participating to leave a comment introducing yourself to the others. I'm sure everyone would like to know you. You can let everyone know a bit about yourself and how you know me. That way we will all be on the same page.

Like I told Vanessa this morning, these are our thoughts and reflections. It is what God is saying to us at that moment. At times, you may totally disagree with me or anyone else and that is ok. We are doing this out of LOVE for our God and His Son. We are doing this to become closer to Him. Meeting new friends and fellowshipping (if that is a word) along the way is going to be great too.

I want to thank you for joining me in this 90 day Journey! May you be blessed!

Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.