Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Camp Creative

Monday and Tuesday was Camp Creative at church. This 2 day camp was started a couple of years ago as a follow up to VBS. Needless to say, it has grown. They were expecting about 25 kids, but ended up with about 40. What a blessing!

The purpose of the camp is to teach boys and girls different ways to worship and minister. One of my favorite parts was at the beginning when the kids sang We Will Exalt You to the tune of We Will Rock You. It was great. Each of the three class performed a mini play and they all performed movements to two songs. During the reception, the boys and girls had their artwork on display for all to see.
I would have taken pictures, but Carter spent his time fussing and spitting up all over me (nasty shots). It was good to have a full house for this event and to see some old friends that had their children attend.



Colin's stingray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.