Thursday, July 01, 2010

A little of this and that....

We have missed our friends the Evans. Hilarie's sister had her baby so they had been gone visiting her and Hilarie's family. We were so glad they came back this week. We spent time catching up. Hilarie and I took the kids to our favorite spot, Chaney's Dairy Barn. After a delicious treat of our favorite ice cream, we let the kids run wild on the playground for a while.





I think these two really missed each other. Love the matching shades!


Tuesday was Ben's birthday party. It was nice to spend time with our friends from church.


Colin bowls like his Mama!



Me and my Carter


The big boys got some pool time over the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.