Saturday, July 17, 2010

Counting Down

If our plans had gone accordingly, we would be spending the weekend with Jeffrey home until next year, but God had plans of his own. So, now we countdown until September 1.



Remember my obession with finding a dress for the CHBOLC Graduation Banquet? Well, I found one. Its ordered and on its way. I am praying for it to fit perfectly. Here is a sneak peek:


We are blessed in that we get to talk to Jeffrey daily. We are blessed that he is not in harm's way. We are blessed that he was given the opportunity to go ahead and finish CHBOLC. So until we see him again in 7 weeks, we will remember our wonderful trip to South Carolina for the 4th of July.


We will anticipate reuniting with him as well.




And this next week.....




Guess who will be celebrating his 8th birthday.........






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.