Wednesday, February 25, 2009

GO PREDS!

Yesterday evening about 5:20, Jeffrey called and said some friends from church had 2 extra Predators tickets (game time 7PM in Nashville). Did we want to go? YES! After figuring it wasn't such a good idea to have the boys out late at the grandparents on a school night, we decided not to go. Well, when he got home, Jeffrey and I decided it would be good for him and Colin to go. Yeah, I know; I remember the whole school night thing. They got back around 10:30 last night. Here are some pictures of Colin's first hockey game. He had a great time with his Daddy. Colin admitted to taunting the other team (They yell, "YOU SUCK!" when the other team does a good job). Colin told me, "Its ok, Mama. We were just playing around with them!" Thank you Brad and Brandy for calling us about the extra tickets.




BTW - Colin has decided to be a Zamboni driver now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.