Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Baby Teeth

We will have a visitor at our house tonight. Colin has lost his second baby tooth and is excited to see what the tooth fairy will bring. Oh, this tooth....it has just about drove me crazy. I've had vivid dreams of pulling this tooth several times. Now, I guess I have to wait for the next one.


This is a picture of Colin after "losing" his first tooth back in November. It came out as I was brushing his teeth before bedtime. The blood really freaked him out. He was so cute later when he said, "I can't wait to show Brother Copass. First I get saved and baptized and now my teeth are coming out."




This next picture was taken just moments ago. For about two weeks, I had been telling Colin we had to get that tooth out or the dentist would pull it at his appointment (in two days now). I tied a string around it and pulled. Again, the blood freaked him out. I gave him a Popsicle to make things better.


Which one will I get a hold of next????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.