Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentine

My Valentine

Does your Valentine give you chocolates and roses?
My Valentine gives me so much more than that.


My Valentine….

Accepts me for who I am.
He gives me unconditional love.
He gives me faith and strength when I need it.
He gives me hope, wisdom, and courage.
He pours His blessings upon me.

With my Valentine, I can share what is deep within my heart and soul. After all, there is no keeping it from Him because He already knows my innermost thoughts.

My Valentine fills my heart with gladness.
He helps me to see the beauty in my world around me and to cherish every moment as if it were my last.
He has taught me to love.
He has taught me to be patient.
He has taught me to believe.

My Valentine…
I want to give Him all my love and praise because
There is no other like Him.

The most important thing my Valentine has done for me is to give His life for me.
He loves me so much that He paid the ultimate price that I may have everlasting life, and that I may spend all eternity with Him.

That gift is greater than chocolates and roses,
greater than diamonds and pearls.

What did I do to deserve such a Valentine?
Nothing.
The truth is I don’t deserve Him.
But He loves me so much that He is giving me all He has to offer.

What did I do to accept my Valentine?
I admitted that I’m a sinner.
I believed that Jesus is God’s son who came to Earth and died on the cross for me.
I confessed my faith in my Lord, Jesus Christ.
Now, He is mine forever!

I don’t want to keep my Valentine all to myself.
I want to share Him with you.
Allow Jesus to come into your heart so He will be your Valentine every day of your life.





Natasha Grimes
February 2, 2007

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful way of expressing Jesus! You are such an inspiration to me!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.