Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pray for God's Will to be Done

Some of you have heard Jeffrey's big news, others have not. I've been wanting to share, but I don't always know the correct, technical terms to use. So, here it goes....

Jeffrey has received his approval from the North American Missions Board. What does this mean? It means that they approve him to be a candidate for the Chaplain program through the military. Although he has their seal of approval, he will still need to "apply" to the military and the chaplain program. He has completed half of his seminary work through Liberty University.

I am SO VERY proud of him. He has been led to do this for some time. I know that God will use him to do great things. This is all so exciting.

Below is a video that Jeffrey found and I wanted to share it with you. I watch it and think, "WOW! This could be my husband." You'll also notice that I'm going to be adding some blogs to my page of women whose husbands are serving as chaplains for the military. I'm hoping to learn from them.

Please pray for God's guidance in this journey. This is a major step in our lives.

You'll need to pause the music at the bottom of the page before watching the video.






Jeffrey is an amazing man. Each day he shows me and the boys how much he loves and cares for us. God has blessed us with him. I am proud to call him my husband. I love you, Jeffrey!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jeffrey! I will keep you all in my prayers, as this will affect you all, but in a good way of course!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Natasha! And thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to meet you. I'll be praying for you and your husband--exciting days ahead!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.