Sunday, March 01, 2009

Future Musicians?

I love to sing. I'm not any good at it, but I love to sing. The songs that play as you read my blog have special meaning. There's just something about putting to music what you feel inside. Well, I don't put it to music. You wouldn't want me to. Colin and Carson love music too. When Colin was a baby, we could get him calm by playing Matchbox Twenty. He loves the Temptations now. Carson, well, he loves anything that gets him excited. I've added a video...if it works...of them dancing to a Toby Mac song. Hope you enjoy it. Oh, be sure to click pause on the playlist.

In other news....

Tomorrow the Esthers will meet again. I'm really looking forward to it. We could have two new ladies join us also. Kelly and Kerry, please come.

Jeffrey's cousin Brian is "home" from Iraq. He is back in Hawaii where the family is stationed and they will be coming back here toward the middle of the month. We are looking forward to seeing them. Colin was so excited to talk to Brian on the phone the other night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.