Saturday, March 21, 2009

And the Winner Is.....

This afternoon Colin participated in the Boy Scouts Pinewood Derby. The boys are encouraged to build their cars from kits (a 7 inch block of wood, nails for axles, and 4 wheels). Jeffrey and Colin (and PawPaw and Uncle Gene) have spent some time on Colin's car. Colin was the only representative for the Tiger Scouts so he automatically went to the championship race. He still got to show off his car and race it alone. We were quite impressed with how it ran. In the championship, Colin won 4th place overall. I am very proud of him and his daddy. Carson enjoyed the race too and wore himself out. Enjoy the pictures.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.