Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Fun Day

On Friday, Kylie and Jacob came to stay with us for a few hours. The kids had a great time and we enjoyed having them over. Kylie and Carson are 5 days apart in age. Colin and Jacob are about 3 months apart in age. They all play well together which makes things easier.

Kylie and Carson played checkers (as much as 2 year olds can), Barbies, and Frisbee among other things.


Colin and Jacob shut themselves up in Colin's room to watch TV, play Legos, and play PSP and DS.


Before you watch the video of the little ones, be sure to pause the playlist. You've got to hear it to get the full affect of the situation. Carson was trying to help Kylie get the roller skates on and then get up.

1 comment:

  1. That's awfully cute. Carson was trying so hard! I enjoy having friends' kids over, too, because the kids just play and play and play. It's a nice break

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.