Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Haiti Mission Trip

We have an amazing group of men and women from church who will be going to Haiti on Saturday for a mission trip with Orphan's Heart.  Please be in prayer for our team and that lives will be changed in the name of Jesus!
Don, Graham, Brad, Brandy, Cindy, Teresa, and Jennie

It has been amazing to hear the stories of how God is already working.  When Brandy did my hair last week, she told me about how God works in the hearts of people here before they even leave. Brad also mentioned some wonderful ways in which God has provided for them and the children they are going to help.  God is so good.

I am so proud to call this team my brothers and sisters in Christ.  I am proud of them for answering the call to GO beyond the church pews to be the light of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.