Friday, April 30, 2010

Thankful

So much to be thankful for....

I am thankful that God has placed His protective hand over me and my boys this week.  There have been lots of break ins in and around our neigborhood this week.

I am thankful that Carter passed his hearing test on Tuesday.  We do not have to go back unless we are concerned something could be wrong.

I am thankful that God kept Colin and his teammates safe tonight in their make up game.  I'm thankful they had fun and did their best.  Just so you know the Cubbies lost, but the kids were still awesome!  We are blessed to have a team full of fun kids and helpful parents.

I am thankful that my wonderful husband is on his way home as I type.  I can't wait to see him!

Thank you,  Lord for blessing me in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.