Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Good Life


Yesterday, Carter was one month old. I can't believe it! He is growing so big and is totally loved by his big brothers. The new of him has not worn off! Over the weekend, he had his first visit to Chaney's Dairy Barn. As I watched Colin and Carson eat their Blue Moon Ice Cream, I knew it wouldn't be long until Carter would be joining them.
I am thankful each day for my sons. They are all so very different and I cherish those differences. Last night as Colin and I prayed together, he asked God to help him and his brothers "live a good life." Needless to say, I had to catch my breath. To add to his prayer, I ask that they are "doers of the word and not hearers only." (James 1:22 Holman CSB). If they are, they will most certainly live a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.