Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, like everyday, I have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful that my six week postpartum check up went well.  Looks like I won't be seeing my doctor for another year,  odd since we've seen each other at least once a month since last June for my yearly check up.

I am thankful that Jeffrey will be going to AT in a few days. I'm not thankful that he will be gone, just that things are getting started for him.  I will miss him.  It will be an experience to get all 3 boys up and out of the house to get Colin to school next week.  I'll just have to be sure I don't fall asleep on the couch after Carter's middle of the night feeding!

I am thankful my children are healthy.  They are getting so big.  Colin of course thinks he is grown. Carson is really getting into his letters and numbers. Last night he actually wrote THANK YOU on a thank you note I am sending out.  Carter, oh gosh!  I can't believe he is six weeks old tomorrow.  The nurses and receptionists had a fit over him.  They took care of us for 9 months, so I know they were excited to see him. 

I am thankful that I got to spend the day with Jeffrey, Carson, and Carter. I did miss Colin (he had to go to school), but I did bring him home a chocolate chip cookie and new flip flops!

I am thankful for moments like these.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.