Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Weekend Happenings

This past  weekend was full of Christmas activities.

Friday night, we spent the night at "our hotel" (Opryland Hotel).  Of course it was decorated from top to bottom for Christmas.  We saw Santa, Po from Kung Fu Panda, and Shrek.
 Saturday, we went to Jeffrey's unit for their family Christmas party.  The kids got to see Santa. Each child was given a gift. We had a great lunch, and I got to meet some wondeful people.
 Sunday night was when the boys had their Christmas programs at church.  They did a fabulous job.

Soon we will have our annual Christmas party at our house. It is always a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.