Monday, December 19, 2011

Not Me! Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday


It has been a while since I've participated in a Not Me! Monday even though much of my day to day can be denied! 

So, here we go....

It was not me who a week before our annual family Christmas party actually remembered we were having an annual Christmas party at our house.  In haste, I certainly did not tell my best friend to bring a gift for the wrong person, and we didn't realize it until they arrived at our party. 

When most of our guests finally arrived it was not me who talked my best friend into giving the "wrong gift" to a young lady that we honestly did not know was coming.  And then it was not my brother's girlfriend who brought a boy's gift for my best friend's 5 year old daughter (I'm not the only one who is crazy around here!)

When most of our guests were at the party, it was not me who called my mom and found out that I had told them the party started an hour later than I told everyone else.  It was not my oldest child who ended up vomitting before the night was over.


Now, I certainly don't have a friend who would tell me the following story and say that I could share it in a Not Me! post:

Wednesday night at church, my frazzled friend did not tell me that she had accidently left her sample packages of birth control pills in the Dollar General bag that contained stocking stuffers for our children's kindergarten class. The next day, she did not get a call from the teacher about finding the birth control in the bag. None of us would think that sending birth control to school with a 5 year old would be funny. I really do not enjoy getting a good laugh at the crazy things my friends do!


If you would like to join in or read more Not Me! Monday posts, head on over to MckMama's blog.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.