Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Contest Closed and the WINNER


Congratulations Kim, aka Kylah's Mommy! You are the winner of the My Memories digital scrapbooking software. You will love it! Just email me, and I will send you the code for your prize.




For those of you who failed to enter, but had the best intentions (Lesley and Jessie), you can still get in on the digital scrapbooking action.  For all of my readers, I have a special code. YES! JUST FOR YOU!  When you go to the My Memories webpage to purchase the software, simply enter the following code:

STMMMS34203

You will recieve $10 off your purchase. And yes, I do get a little something if you use my code.

Again, congratulations, Kim!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.