Monday, December 12, 2011

Wildcat Robotics

This year, Colin was fortunate enough to be asked to be on the robotics team at school.  Students are chosen based on their math scores (he does NOT get the math from me).  The 5 fourth and 5 fifth graders have been practicing all semester for their FLL (First Lego League) Food Factor competition.   On Saturday, they competed against 14 other teams in our regional qualifying event.  And.......



The Wildcat Robotics won the Project Award sending them on to the STATE COMPETITION at WKU in January! 

These kids worked so hard, and we are proud of them all.  Can't wait to see how they do at state!

Throughout this process, Colin learned how to make a QR code.  He had to teach his mama what a QR code was.  It is amazing the things that are available for students.  We are blessed to have Mrs. Rowland who is so dedicated to our students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope in some way I have blessed you. I look forward to reading your comment. I may not always get the chance to respond, but I do read every comment.